Sunday 24 May 2009

Final Planner.

My final design for my year planner. I think it's the final anyway, will probably make a few more adjustments before friday.

Kind of changed my format completely. I couldn't get the design I wanted with the previous format. I wanted it to be off set a little, but because of the stickers it filled the whole page and I had no space to play with. I'm happy with how it is now though, even though it's not the format I origininally wanted it to be. It's just A1 now.

I would of liked to of added in more information and make it as informative as the google calendar, however, as the timetable for next year has yet to be done, I was unable to do this. It has been a bit of a guess for the module deadlines, i've done it depending on the dates of deadlines this year, and on what day of that week it was on.

I'm actually hoping to print out a blank one for me to use next year, can then see if it helps me.

Now, on to the stickers.

No comments: